“Lord, I want to see!” – Homily for the 30th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B – Hearts Aflame
“Lord, I want to see!” – Homily for the 30th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B https://bible.usccb.org/bible/readings/102421.cfm — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/coreybruns/message
- “Lord, I want to see!” – Homily for the 30th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B
- “It is not good for Man to be Alone” – Homily for the XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B
- Who Wants to Be a Child Anyway? – Homily for the Memorial of Saint Thérèse of Lisieux
- Childlike Wonder – Homily for the XXV Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B
- Fear Not! – Homily for the 23rd Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B
Connect with Me
- Homily for the 75th Anniversary of the Foundation of the Passionist Nuns in the Diocese of OwensboroIntimacy with God. That’s why God sent His Son out of love into the world. Because God desires to be intimately involved in the life of His people. Where Adam and Eve once walked with God in the garden, God now walks again through His creation in the person of His Son. In the faith of His people. It’s no secret that God desires intimacy with His creation. He takes delight in it. He sees in it the good that creation fails to recognize within itself. And it’s no secret then that he desires to woo man’s heart to Himself and thus uses all of creation to reach out, calling and inviting his beloved children to come home.
- Rest In Peace Grandpa and GrandmaPlease join me in praying for the repose of the souls of my Grandparents on this 8th anniversary of my Grandfather and namesakes, death.
- Homily for the Rite of Christian Burial of my Grandmother – Wilma Esther BrunsMy Grandmother, Wilma Esther (Richards) Bruns passed away on Sunday, January 3rd, 2021. Her Obituary can be found by clicking here. It is an honor to be able to preside and preach at her funeral this morning. My homily can be found below. Please join me in praying for the repose of her soul andContinue reading “Homily for the Rite of Christian Burial of my Grandmother – Wilma Esther Bruns”