"Salvation Has Come for You." – Homily for Palm Sunday Vespers. – Hearts Aflame
"Salvation Has Come for You." – Homily for Palm Sunday Vespers. Preached at Saint Stephen Cathedral, Owensboro KY Reading from Vespers: Acts 13:26-30 My brothers, it was to us that this message of salvation was sent forth. The inhabitants of Jerusalem and their rulers failed to recognize him, and in condemning him they fulfilled the words of the prophets, which we read sabbath after sabbath. Even though they found no charge against him which deserved death, they begged Pilate to have him executed. Once they had thus brought about all that had been written of him, they took him down from the tree and laid him in a tomb. Yet God raised him from the dead. — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/coreybruns/message
- "Salvation Has Come for You." – Homily for Palm Sunday Vespers.
- "Entering into Holy Week, Can you Taste His Tears?" – Homily for Palm Sunday Year B
- "Frustrated with God?" – Reflection for Friday of the Fifth Week of Lent
- "Do you Dare to Love?" – Reflection for Friday of the Third Week of Lent
- "Being Grateful" – Reflection for Friday of the Second Week of Lent
Connect with Me
- Rest In Peace Grandpa and GrandmaPlease join me in praying for the repose of the souls of my Grandparents on this 8th anniversary of my Grandfather and namesakes, death.
- Homily for the Rite of Christian Burial of my Grandmother – Wilma Esther BrunsMy Grandmother, Wilma Esther (Richards) Bruns passed away on Sunday, January 3rd, 2021. Her Obituary can be found by clicking here. It is an honor to be able to preside and preach at her funeral this morning. My homily can be found below. Please join me in praying for the repose of her soul andContinue reading “Homily for the Rite of Christian Burial of my Grandmother – Wilma Esther Bruns”
- Homily for the Memorial of Our Lady of SorrowsHomily for the Memorial of Our Lady of Sorrows Saint Mother Theodora Guerin Oratory September 15th, 2020 Readings: https://bible.usccb.org/bible/readings/091520.cfm Recording of the Gospel/Homily before Mass: No child should ever die before their Mother. No mother should ever have to witness the death of her Son, yet in horror you watched as they marched HimContinue reading “Homily for the Memorial of Our Lady of Sorrows”