Father Corey D. Bruns
Priest † Organist † Photographer † Composer † Disciple
A Priest of the Diocese of Owensboro, KY
Father Corey D. Bruns was ordained a Priest for the Diocese of Owensboro, KY on May 22, 2021, the Memorial of Saint Rita of Cascia. Click the button to read his bio.
“Odia a tu Madre” Homilia por el XXIII Domingo en tiempo Ordinario, Año C – Feed My Sheep
“Odia a tu Madre” Homilia por el XXIII Domingo en tiempo Ordinario, Año C
- “Odia a tu Madre” Homilia por el XXIII Domingo en tiempo Ordinario, Año C
- “Hate your Mother” Homily for the 23rd Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- “Come home to the Wedding Feast” Homily for the Twenty-second Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- Forty Hours Devotion Night Three – Saint Mary Magdalene
- Homilia por el XVIIII Domingo en Tiempo Ordinario
Connect with Me
- Homily for the 75th Anniversary of the Foundation of the Passionist Nuns in the Diocese of OwensboroIntimacy with God. That’s why God sent His Son out of love into the world. Because God desires to be intimately involved in the life of His people. Where Adam and Eve once walked with God in the garden, God now walks again through His creation in the person of His Son. In the faith of His people. It’s no secret that God desires intimacy with His creation. He takes delight in it. He sees in it the good that creation fails to recognize within itself. And it’s no secret then that he desires to woo man’s heart to Himself and thus uses all of creation to reach out, calling and inviting his beloved children to come home.
- Rest In Peace Grandpa and GrandmaPlease join me in praying for the repose of the souls of my Grandparents on this 8th anniversary of my Grandfather and namesakes, death.
- Homily for the Rite of Christian Burial of my Grandmother – Wilma Esther BrunsMy Grandmother, Wilma Esther (Richards) Bruns passed away on Sunday, January 3rd, 2021. Her Obituary can be found by clicking here. It is an honor to be able to preside and preach at her funeral this morning. My homily can be found below. Please join me in praying for the repose of her soul andContinue reading “Homily for the Rite of Christian Burial of my Grandmother – Wilma Esther Bruns”