Homilia para el 15 Domingo Ordinario. El 15 día de Julio. – Hearts Aflame
Esto es mi Homilia para el 15 domingo de Tiempo Ordinario. El 12 día de Julio. Santos José y Pablo, Owensboro, KY http://www.usccb.org/bible/lecturas/071220.cfm — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/coreybruns/message
- Homilia para el 15 Domingo Ordinario. El 15 día de Julio.
- Homily for Thursday of the 14th Week in Ordinary Time, Year A – July 9, 2020
- Homily for Wednesday of the 14th Week of Ordinary Time – Year A “Seek the Face of the Lord” July 8,
- Homily for the 13th Sunday of Ordinary Time Year A – June 28, 2020
- Homily for Thursday of the 12th Week in Ordinary Time. June 25, 2020
Connect with Me
- Ordination to the Diaconate“May God who has begun this good work in you, bring it to fulfillment in the day of Christ Jesus” I was ordained to the Transitional Diaconate on the Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. June 20, 2020. Please pray for me. To see Photos from the Ordination: https://www.flickr.com/gp/coreydbruns/a38zHT Special thanks to my friend,Continue reading “Ordination to the Diaconate”
- When Love Burns So Much It Hurts – a PoemIt’s not often that I get the chance to write “poetry.” It’s even less often than that, that I share what I write with others besides a spiritual director or close friend. This Fall, I had a rather unfortunate encounter which led me to a beautiful period of prayer. As I sat with the LordContinue reading “When Love Burns So Much It Hurts – a Poem”
- Will you Love your Bride?We had the following words from Cardinal John Joseph O’Connor’s Ordination Homily in 1990 for our Catechesis and New Evangelization Class at the Seminary this week. They’re powerful, powerful words. And have been wonderful to reflect on and pray with. It’s a quick read. I encourage you to read it!